We are engaged in manufacturing a range of Dewatering Screw Presses, that are used to dewater and wash secondary as well as virgin fiber. These find application in various applications such as separation of vegetable waste, slaughter houses, separation of paunch content, pharmaceutical industry.
Drug residues screw press, barely mash screw presses, biogas plants, barely mash screw presses, pulp, plastic granulates screw presses, corn germs screw presses and paper dewatering and many more.
These dewatering screw presses are suitable for low feed consistency and low freeness.
We offer Dewatering screw presses in varied specifications to meet the diverse requirements of clients.
The Pooya Filter Screw Press consists in a cylindrical wedge wire basket. A preceding flocculation reactor ensures a sludge flock quality that allows dewatering of the sludge flocks and stabilizes the flocculated sludge.
The free water drains through the basket whilst the solids inside the basket are conveyed gently upwards through the inclined basket by a slowly rotating screw. Continuous dewatering of the sludge takes place in the Screw Press with an increasing build-up of pressure due to the conical basket, which reduces the sludge cake volume in the press zone.
The filtration pressure inside the machine is adjustable by means of a pressure cone in the sludge discharge. Screen basket cleaning is performed by means of an automatic washing system.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCREW PRESS
- Sludge volume reduction up to 90 %
- Minimum wear and vibration due to the low speed of the compacting screw < 5 rpm
- Insensitive to coarse material, designed for high solids loads
- Maximum system availability due to the virtually wear-resistant and clog-free stainless steel wedge section basket
- No need for lubrication
- Completely encapsulated, odour-free plant
- Low noise < 68 dB(A)
- No vibration
- Pneumatically controlled pressure cone system