Electro Mechanical Diaphragm Pump
The Pooya Filter Electro Mechanical Diaphragm is a mechanically driven diaphragm pumps that is highly energy efficient, because the drive does not require expensive compressed air. Its compact, special design does not require hydraulic fluid, and it can be suitably equipped to provide the performance required by each specific application. the PooyaFilter Electromechanical Diaphragm Pump’s unique design concept and impressively low energy consumption when used in the mostdiverse of applications by the most demanding of customers have helped solidifyPooya Filter’s good reputation.
300-220-05 Electro Motor transfers the force to gearbox. decrease the speed and transfer to the driveshaft which connects to diaphragm via power transferring unit. diaphragm moves by circling driveshaft.
|Pressure(bar)||Capacity (lit)||Head(m)||Diameter of solid(mm)|
Pooya Filter designed and manufactured centrifuge process pump in three models
Pooya Filter progressive cavity pumps provide fluid transfer without any problem. They have been used in different and difficult applications in many companies. These pumps are cooperated with wide-range capacity and pressure up to 500 m3/h – 48 bar.
Low and high viscous fluids can be easily transferred by Pooya Filter mono pumps. They are used for transferring of fluids which are corroder, sticky, sensitive about grinding& foaming. They can be adapt in regular, linear, measurable flow; runs quiet and vibration-free conditions.
Properties of Pooya Filter Mono Pumps
- Different capacity options (max. 500 m3/h)
- Operating at high pressures (max. 48 bar)
- Wide-range operating temperature -20oC – 300oC
- Product transfer including solid particles (max.150 mm)
- Low and high viscosity fluids transfer (max. 4.000.000 mPas)
- Transfer of corroder, sticky, sensitive to grinding& foaming fluids.
- Suction ability max. 9 mSS
- Regular, linear, without fluctuations and measurable flowability
- Quiet and vibration-free run
- Dry-running and over-pressure protection
- Cast iron, SS316 and metals manufactured by other special alloys SBBPF, NBR, Viton, PTFA etc. elastomer options those are FDA approved.
- Compatible with PLC/SCADA systems
- Compatible with CIP/SIP processes
- Plenty and low-priced spare part supply
- Trouble-free operation of many years
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
Pooya Filter group supplier 7 and 14 bar of Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump in different size for application.